Aftermarket & Industry News
Volkswagen's G60 supercharger is now considered old-school cool, but BahnBrenner Motorsport is excited to announce a brand-new, bigger and more powerful supercharger to replace it. The new BBM supercharger utilizes the latest and most advanced proprietary twin-screw supercharger technology. The BBM G60 Supercharger Kit is detailed out to the max with beautiful CNC billet parts and over twelve years of evolution in design.
- Displacement 0.94 liters / 57 cubic inches per revolution
- Maximum air flow: 210 liters per second / 445 cubic feet per minute
- A chievable engine output: 300HP / 225Kw
- Drive Speed RPM: 15,000 RPM (continuous) 17,000 RPM (non-continuous)
- Compression: built in pressure ratio 1.8 BAR
- Pressure range: Up to 2.0BAR
- Engine capacity: Up to 3.0 liter
- Lubrication: self contained, sealed
Supercharger Kit Highlights:
- Solid CNC machined, billet construction
- Billet drive side and tail side mounting
- Superior performance to the: G-Lader, Turbo, Roots and Centrifugal systems.
- Greater adiabatic efficiency (Approx. 80%)
- Precision ISO 9001 Manufactured
- Complete G60 Replacement kit takes approx. two to three hours to install by experienced mechanics.
- Includes all parts for a turnkey installation on the G60 engine platform, instructions included
62958 Layton Ave. STE 2
Bend, Oregon 97701 USA
© Copyright 2003 by VWVortex.com