- 650hp Volkswagen R32 by HPerformance
- HS Tuning Releases Complete European Tail Light Retrofit Kit for US-Spec MK7 Golf and GTI
A.W.E. Tuning announces the release of its cat back exhaust system and high-flow downpipes for the 2006-08 Audi RS4, as well as its exhaust system and front-mount intercooler for the B8 A4 with 2.0T engine.
RS4 Exhaust and downpipes
Available in Resonated or Non-Resonated variants, this exhaust can cater to any enthusiast’s need. Whether they want a more manageable system for transporting clients or something louder for the track, A.W.E. Tuning can deliver.
To cap off this system, A.W.E. offers their signature 3.15” straight cut exhaust tips available in a Polished Silver or Diamond Black finish. Each tip is individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste.
A.W.E. Tuning has also released their high flow downpipes for the ultimate combination of sound and power. While unlocking additional horsepower, the downpipes add a deeper, more aggressive exhaust note. Thanks to high quality German made HJS Catalysts, there is no Check Engine Light when using A.W.E. Tuning’s downpipes.
Some highlights of these components:
· +11 HORSEPOWER AND 11 FT LBS OF TORQUE AT THE CRANK WITH THE ENTIRE SYSTEM
· +7 HORSEPOWER AND 5 FT LBS OF TORQUE AT THE CRANK WITH CATBACK ONLY
· X-PIPE DESIGN FOR MAXIMUM EXHAUST SCAVENGING AND BETTER BALANCE BETWEEN CYLINDER BANKS
· WILL MATE UP TO FACTORY DOWNPIPES WITHOUT MODIFICATION
· FULLY MANDREL BENT TUBING 2.5″ IN DIAMETER
· THICK .065″ WALL T304 STAINLESS STEEL TUBING
· STAINLESS STEEL TIG WELDS
· LIFETIME WARRANTY
Please visit the RS4 Exhaust and High Flow Downpipes section of A.W.E. Tuning’s website for pricing information, additional system photographs and video clips of the system in action.
B8 A4 2.0T Exhaust Systems
The A.W.E. Tuning B8 A4 Exhaust System is available in Single Outlet, Dual Outlet and Quad Tip variants. A.W.E. Tuning has something for every enthusiast.
Through the use of CAD modeling software A.W.E. was able to design a system that eliminated the restrictive crimped tubing and mufflers of the OE exhaust system. This resulted in a deeper and more melodic engine note and dyno proven horsepower gains.
A.W.E. offers their signature straight cut exhaust tips, available in a Polished Silver or Diamond Black finish. Each tip is individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste.
For the enthusiast seeking a more aggressive exhaust note, A.W.E. offers an optional downpipe. The downpipe has no effect on power but will provide a slightly aggressive tone to the exhaust note.
Highlights of these systems:
· CRAFTED FROM MANDREL BENT T304 STAINLESS STEEL
· DYNO PROVEN GAINS OF +8-9 HORSEPOWER AND +6-7 LB FT OF TORQUE AT THE CRANK
· OPTIONAL DOWNPIPE FOR ENHANCED SOUND
· AVAILABLE WITH POLISHED SILVER OR DIAMOND BLACK TIPS
· ENGINEERED, DEVELOPED AND TESTED IN-HOUSE
Visit A.W.E. Tuning’s website for a pdf breakdown of the additional rear bumper parts needed to fit the Dual Outlet and Quad Tip Exhaust systems to the B8 A4.
B8 A4 2.0T Front Mounted Intercooler
Even though the new B8 A4 2.0T is fitted with a front mounted intercooler from the factory, it is not up to the task of adequately cooling the intake charge when increasing boost pressures via a performance flash.
By using a thoroughly tested and proven core / end tank combination, A.W.E. Tuning was able to reduce Intake Air Temperatures (IATs) by a massive 45 degrees F, which equates to a 33% drop.
This notable decrease in IATs developed an additional +21 crank horsepower and 20 crank torque, on top of the massive gains already seen with the G.I.A.C. software flash.
Highlights of the A.W.E. Tuning B8 FMIC:
· +21 CRANK HORSEPOWER AND +20 CRANK TORQUE
· REDUCES INTAKE AIR TEMPERATURES BY A MASSIVE 45 DEGREES F
· ALL ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION FOR MAXIMUM HEAT TRANSFER
· EFFICIENT BAR/PLATE CORE DESIGN
· CAST ALUMINUM END TANKS WITH INLET BAFFLE
· 2.5 INCH DIAMETER MANDREL BENT ALUMINUM TUBING
· PRESSURE CHECKED ASSEMBLY BEFORE LEAVING A.W.E. TUNING
· FITS SECURELY BEHIND STOCK CRASH BAR
Please visit the 2009+ B8 Audi A4 section of A.W.E. Tuning’s website for more information, additional system photographs and video clips of the exhausts in action.
To celebrate the release of these products, A.W.E. Tuning is offering special Launch Alert Pricing on all of their B7 RS4 and B8 A4 Exhaust systems and their Front Mounted Intercooler until July 21st.