- ECS Tuning Now Offering Neuspeed Products
- GruvenParts Announces Pre-Buy on Billet Aluminum 1.8T Coolant Flange
Willow Grove, PA. (September 8, 2008) – A.W.E. Tuning announces the release of their Mk5 GTI R32 Style Exhaust System.
A.W.E. Tuning’s new Mk5 R32 Style Catback Exhaust has all of the features that made their Mk5 GTI Exhaust Systems such a success: great looks, perfect fitment, dyno proven power gains and an amazing sound. This exciting new system for the Volkswagen Mk5 GTI is built in A.W.E. Tuning’s on site manufacturing facility.
The A.W.E. Tuning Mk5 GTI R32 Style Catback Exhaust system is available as a complete catback or as a reduced price add on upgrade to current owners of the A.W.E. Tuning Mk5 GTI Catback.
This new exhaust system is capped off with a 3.5″ diameter version of A.W.E. Tuning’s signature beveled edge exhaust tips, available in a Polished Silver or Diamond Black finish.
Highlights of this system:
· Fully mandrel bent tubing
· Thick .065″ wall T304 stainless steel tubing
· Stainless steel internal muffler construction
· Stainless steel MIG and TIG welds
· Stainless steel exhaust clamps
· Double walled exhaust tips to reduce heat discoloration
· Available with Polished Silver or Diamond Black exhaust tips
In order to install this system, an OEM R32 rear bumper must be installed. These parts are readily available at VW dealers.
For pricing information and more photos, please visit: