- HS Tuning Releases Complete European Tail Light Retrofit Kit for US-Spec MK7 Golf and GTI
- You Need This- Rennline GT3 RS-Style Door Pulls for MK5 Golf and Jetta
Willow Grove, PA. (August 29, 2008) – A.W.E. Tuning announces the release of two exciting new Diverter Valves for use in a variety of VW, Audi, and Porsche applications.
The A.W.E. Tuning DV1 Diverter Valve is a direct bolt on replacement for a faulty factory diverter valve and is compatible with the VW/Audi 1.8T and 2.7T engines, as well as the Porsche 996TT engine. The DV1 features a CNC machined and hard anodized aluminum body with an OEM diaphragm internal mechanism from a late model Porsche application.
The A.W.E. Tuning Mechanical Diverter Valve Kit for the 2.0T Engine is a direct bolt on replacement for the factory electronic Diverter Valve and is compatible with both Longitudinal and Transverse 2.0T VW/Audi applications. This kit features an OEM diaphragm internal mechanism from a late model Porsche application as well as an Electronic Valve Simulator plug to eliminate fault codes once the factory DV is removed.
The A.W.E. Tuning Diverter Valves are by-products of extensive power development the company has been doing on late model turbo Porsches. Diverter Valve failure on these models has been 100% absent, even when pushed to beyond 750hp and no matter the climate or operating environment.
Some highlights of the new Diverter Valve Kits:
· Very similar rapid response time as OEM valves due to diaphragm design
· Extensively street, track and dyno tested on multiple platforms
· Can withstand 750+ hp without failure
· Direct plug and play install that is easily reversible
· 100% maintenance free
The A.W.E. Tuning DV1 and 2.0T kits are both priced at $129.95 each.
AWE Tuning | 2385-C Maryland Road | Willow Grove, PA 19090