- APR Releases Software Upgrade for 1.2 TSI/TFSI Engines
- USP Releases Spulen 2.5L Brake Vacuum Pump Delete Kit!
Willow Grove, PA. (January 14, 2008) – A.W.E. Tuning announces the release of the all new VW MK5 2.5L Jetta cat back exhaust. This system is a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory cat back, and is precision built in A.W.E. Tuning’s on-site manufacturing plant.
The A.W.E. Tuning MK5 Jetta System is a straight forward and easy way to pick up 8hp at the crank, and gives the Jetta an amazing exotic voice that turns heads. There is no interior drone at any rpms, and interior and exterior sound volume is quite civilized.
Some features of the system:
• Fully mandrel bent 2.5 inch diameter tubing
• Thick .065″ wall T304 stainless steel tubing
• Stainless steel internal muffler and resonator construction
• Stainless steel MIG and TIG welds
• Stainless steel T-bolt clamps
• Double walled exhaust tips to reduce heat discoloration
• In house dyno developed
The catback system is topped off with A.W.E. Tuning’s signature 3″ beveled exhaust tips. For a closer look, as well as an action video of this new system, see this webpage: www.awe-tuning.com/exhausts.cfm
A.W.E. Tuning is the leading provider of performance products for Audi, Porsche, and VW vehicles from B&M Shifters, BBS, Bailey Motorsport, Bilstein, Borla, Brembo, GIAC, Hawk, H&R Springs, HRE, Moton, PowerSlot, Recaro, Ross-Tech, Sachs Racing, VF-Engineering, Vorsteiner, and of course, our own line of A.W.E. Tuning products.