- Vossen Wheels Photo Shoot Features CVT Wheel on Beetle Turbo
- APR PSA: Is Your License Plate Robbing Horsepower?
Autotech is pleased to relaunch a superior quality Tri-Y header for catalyst equipped 1985-1992 Mk2 Golf & Jetta models. Autotech’s Tri-Y header replaces the heavy, stock cast iron exhaust manifold and downpipe, bolting directly to the front of the catalytic convertor. The 4-into-2-into-1 “Tri-Y” design allows the optimum scavenging effect. Autotech’s headers are designed to improve low and mid-range performance immensely, while quickening throttle response. Autotech’s headers provide a gain of up to 10 horsepower over stock, depending on model and engine type. Provision is made for all emissions equipment to be retained.
Autotech Mk2 headers offer these advantages:
- Heavy 14 gauge steel tubing throughout
- 1-piece head flange for proper sealing at the cylinder head
- Laser-cut head flanges for superior fit
- Built-in flex joints for durability
- Mitre cut primary-to-secondary merges used for superior flow over cheaper 2-1 collectors
- Ceramic coated inside & out with a “Titanium” finish for better heat retention, durability & pleasing aesthetics
- Header adaptor flange zinc plated for increased rust protection
- Includes OE quality exhaust gaskets and hardware
Autotech’s Mk2 Tri-Y headers retail for only $399.95. For more information, please contact:
Autotech Sport Tuning Corp.
32240-E Paseo Adelanto
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
(800) 553-1055 toll-free in USA
(949) 240-4000 tel
(949) 240-0450 fax