- Redline Speed Worx Moves to New Facility
- APR Announces DirectPort Programming For Most 2008+ Volkswagen Applications
AWE Tuning adds their signature attitude to the Mk6 Jetta 2.5L, with the newly released Mk6 Jetta 2.5L Track Edition Exhaust and Mk6 Jetta 2.5L Touring Edition Exhaust.
Available in two configurations to give customers their choice of sound volume, the Mk6 Jetta 2.5L Track and Touring Edition Exhaust Systems are hand-crafted from mandrel bent T304 Stainless Steel, guarantees no Check Engine Light, and offers a lifetime warranty.
The AWE Tuning Mk6 Jetta 2.5L Track and Touring Edition Exhaust Systems come with 3.5″ beveled Exhaust tips, available in Polished Silver or Diamond Black plating. The tips sport precision stamped AWE Tuning logos and are double walled to ensure a mirror polish even under hard usage. Each tip is individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste. The system has multiple slip joints with high quality t-bolt clamps, to allow optimal adjustment.
“The new Jetta needed some additional attitude,” states Jesse Kramer, VP of Marketing at AWE Tuning. “Development car drivers are already feeling this new personality, and we’re pleased to be able to bring this new Exhaust family to the community.”
More information, Performance specifications and pricing can be found on AWE Tuning’s website in the AWE Tuning Mk6 Jetta 2.5L Exhaust section, or by calling AWE Tuning directly, at 888.565.2257. The Exhaust will be sold online in the in the AWE Tuning Mk6 Jetta 2.5L Exhaust section or through one of AWE Tuning’s global network of choice retailers around the globe.
The Jetta 2.5L Track Edition Exhaust System
The Track Edition of the System offers a powerful and raw sound, with the combination of the 2.5L engine and the lack of Hemholtz resonators.
The Jetta 2.5L Touring Exhaust System
The Touring Edition offers a more civil tone, with a pair of straight through mufflers and an in-house designed and engineered Helmholtz Resonator. This helps to eliminate unwanted frequencies at part throttle and low rpm cruising, for a more refined tone.
Highlights of both systems:
- Mav Gains: +6 crank hp @ 5950 rpm / +6 cranks lb-ft @ 2700 rpm
- Peak Gains: +5 crank HP @ 5800 rpm/ +2 crank lb-ft @ 3500 rpm
- Increased pipe diameter to 2.5 inches
- Thick .065-inch wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- Stainless steel TIG welds
- High-quality stainless steel band clamps
- Strategic elimination of mufflers to release tone when uncorked
- Available with polished silver or diamond black tip, individually adjustable
- Engineered, developed tested and produced in-house
- Lifetime warranty
2385-C Maryland Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090