- Deutsche Auto Parts Releases Center-Exit Exhaust for Mk7 GTI
- ECS Tuning MK7 Angled Vent Pod & Boost Gauge Kit
B&B Automobiltechnik (Germany) developed a new program for the VW Golf V 2.0 TDI which again shows the professional responsibility and innovation of the company that is for meanwhile twenty years proactive on the tuning market. At the same time this successful alteration of the new VW Golf V underlines B&B´s position among the range of leading VW and AUDI tuners.
With an increase in performance on two different levels the Golf-performance rises to 200 hp and a maximum engine torque of up to 410 nm, the 2.0 TDI 16V speeds up from 0 to 100 km/h in 7,8 seconds and reaches a vmax of up to 224 km/h.
To retard this tremendous diesel-power, B&B built in a newly developed 4-pistons sport brake system with perforated brake discs in a diameter of 342mm.
The sportish impression of the car proceeds with the wheels, where 8,5”x19 rims are mounted in connection with tires in 245/30-19. These novel rims convince with their complete high-grade steel faced surface that shines due to a brilliant design.
To improve the driving properties, B&B inserts a thread chassis with a special tuning that is not lacking the necessary comfort.
For a sonorous sound and a reduced exhaust counter-pressure ensures a two-pipe final sport silencer with each a final pipe left and right.
– B&B increase in performance, level 1 to 128 kW / 174 hp EUR 798.-
– B&B increase in performance, level 2 to 147 kW / 200 hp EUR 4.998.-
– B&B 4-pistons sport brake system 342mm EUR 3.298.-
– B&B wheelset „B4“ 8,5″x19 with 245/30-19 EUR 2.998.-
– B&B thread chassis (comfort version) EUR 1.098.-
– B&B final sport silencer right/left EUR 498.-
All prices are incl. VAT and a report of the Technical Control Boardinclude and have a warranty of up to two years without any limits of kilometers..
For any questions feel free to call us at +49 (0) 271-30323-0