- Deutsche Auto Parts Releases Center-Exit Exhaust for Mk7 GTI
- ECS Tuning MK7 Angled Vent Pod & Boost Gauge Kit
The organizers at Dubfest would like to announce that the 4th Annual Dubfest Car Show-n-Shine Online Registration deadline is Friday Midnight – September 9th, 2005.
Please make sure to take advantage of the pre-registration pricing and guarantee your spot by pre-registering and paying on line before the deadline. With almost 200 pre-registered already, spots are starting to become very limited. All interested in registering the day of are welcome if spots are still available.
If you haven’t heard about Dubfest yet, please join us this year to experience the following (please look below) presented by Volkswagen and Falken Tire Corp at southern California’s favorite track – Irwindale Speedway (Irwindale, CA).
– VW/Audi (watercooled and aircooled) Car Show
– VWoA Thrill rides in the new MK5 GTI & Jetta GLI
– Auto-Cross(X) sponsored by Falken tires & in conjunction with Porsche Club of America (PCA) – Orange Coast Region
– 2WD above ground Dyno
– 2005 Cross Over brand – Porsche
– Live DJ and stage
– Over $8K in raffles
– Lifestyles Area (high end unique & exotic zone) brought to you by Next Level Media
– First 100 pre-registered and paid participants will get a bottle of Meguiars spray wax/detailer free which can be picked up on the morning of the event at the Dubfest Information Booth!
– Media Coverage by top companies
– Top VW Community Industry and private vehicle debuts
– Track side food and drink vendors
– Free Parking
– Children 13 years and younger free
– And Much More!
Please visit the DUBFEST WEBSITE to register and for more event information or grab our recent Show Flyer located throughout many locations) in Southern & Northern California, just click —>HERE to find a location near you. Thank you for your support and please join us for a fun filled day!
Pre-Show BBQ/GTG at ABD Racing
It’s back due to the overwhelming response of last years BBQ Dubfest in conjunction with ABD will be hosting this pre event at 3 p.m. – 9 p.m. on Saturday, September 10th @ ABD’s facility.
1. ABD is having a 20% September sale on selected parts.
2. Food will be supplied (Hamburgers and Hot Dogs)
3. Dubfest & ABD Raffle
Registration / General Admission Tickets Details:
All Payments & Registration will be available between the hours of 4-7pm.
– If you have already pre-registered and don’t want to use the Internet or Paypal, you can bring cash/money order/ or cashier check only and make your payment on that day between the hours specified.
Pre-Show Day of Registration
– If you have not pre-registered on line before the deadline pre-registration date of midnight, Friday Sept. 9th and would still like to register for the show, you may do so but at the regular day of pricing (see website for pricing information).
General Admission Ticket
– General Admission tickets can be purchased on this day as well between the hours of 4-7pm. Cash, Cashiers Check, or Money Order only will be accepted. If you have a discount flier, you can use
Come out and have a good time a week before the big day @ Autobahn designs.
Location: Autobahn Designs
2900 Adams St. Suite B-27
Riverside, CA 92504
Friday, September 16th – Kettle and the Keg (downtown Fullerton from 8pm – 1am)
We would like to invite all of you to this year’s Dubfest Pre-Party hosted at Kettle and the Keg in Downtown Fullerton. We will have limited space so come out early. Festivities will start at 8pm – 1am with a live DJ, cars on Display, and in the works is a huge raffle (where applicable). All persons will get a raffle ticket upon entering for a chance to win the raffle. It is 21 and over, but the display of vehicles will be available for all to see.
Please visit the Dubfest website for more pre-party information at www.dubfestusa.com, and Kettle and the Keg’s website for general information, location, etc. at www.kettlenkeg.com. This will be a great opportunity for all the out of towner’s to have something to do on Friday night. If you have any pre-party related questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you all for your participation, and we look forward to seeing you at the show!
For more discussion on this story, click on the link to our discussion forums at the left.