Santa Fe Springs, CA. – The organizers at Dubfest Car Show & Expo are excited to announce that the 5th Annual Dubfest Car Show-n-Shine Online Registration has begun for all participants! DFM, AIM TV Group along with Falken Tire Corp & Volkswagen of America present this year’s event which will be held at Irwindale Speedway in Irwindale, CA on September 17th 2006. Dubfest Car Show and Expo is set to break past records in participation by vendor/sponsor and participants, and spectators.
Dubfest 2006 is on the move to make the give the west coast a full day of European automobile attractions and time to remember. Available at this year’s event are the following:
We also added to the most represented club.
We will have once again Volkswagen thrill rides in the new EOS, Rabbit, & Jetta GLI as well as:
· A Volkswagen Manufacturer Lounge
· Free Dubfest/VW 2006 key chains
· Free custom printed Dog Tags
· VW a slot car game
· Carfessional (video recording of your comments about VW)
· The life size fast
· VW gear for sale
· Plus new models on display
Along this, we will offer for 2006:
· The “Kid Zone” with a large bouncer that will be monitored by a Dubfest Staff member (please check at the Dubfest info booth for rules regarding the kid zone)
· Sample Rockstar Energy Drinks
· Meguiars Goodie bags to the first 25 50 pre-registered and paid participants with product
· Meguiars Tech Seminars (3 different aspect of the vehicle – see schedule)
· Meguiars free sample packet give-away
· Over 30 Vendors & Tuners
· DFM | AIM Television Group | Falken Tires | Volkswagen | VW Vortex | Fourtitude | MRR Wheel Design | Tomas Sport Tuning | Tunershop | Schmidt | Compomotive | Nothelle | ABD Racing | REVO Technik | Graphics Werks | GIAC | ACT | Meguiars | Rockstar Energy Drink | VF Engineering | KW Suspension/LSD | Supreme Power Parts | Eurosport | Brembo | 034 Motorsport | GMG Racing | Roadstarr | B&M Racing | Royal Purple | MA Audio | German Werks | Eurotuner | Car Audio | Audizine/Dubberzine | Socaleuro | Napsac | Hard Beat Ent. | Kettle & the Keg | Dirty Mac Entertainment | and more to come!
· TV Channel (American Latino TV & Latination + G4 Media)
· DFM Release Magazine Debut with free 1st issue (while supplies last)
· Stage for the award ceremony & DJ/MC/Raffles
· Project Car Debut – 4 and counting by Tomas Sport Tuning | Tunershop | Exklusiv Motorsports | Meguiars Employee Vehicle
· Over $10K in raffles including not 1, but 2 sets of wheels from MRR (1 set x19” & 1 set x 17”)
· Lifestyle Zone (high End Exotic & Unique Vehicle Display) by GMG Racing, Roadstarr, Saleen, and more to come
· Most Represented Club Award ( must be pre-registered & paid) and a Best Represented Club Award (day of decision) for 2006
· Auto-X sponsored by Falken Tires (set of 15-19” tires for FTD) in conjunction with Porsche Club of America
· Press / Media Print (Car Audio | Eurotuner | Golf+ | VW Power | DFM | European Car | and more awaiting confirmations.
· Press/Media Web (VW Vortex | Fourtitude | MWerks | Audizine | Dubberzine | Socaleuro | and more awaiting confirmation.
· Private Security
· The official Dubfest / ABD pre-show BBQ & Day –Of Sale (date T.B.A.)
· The official Dubfest Pre-Party at Kettle and the Keg in downtown Fullerton ( www.dubfestpreparty.com for more info)
· And much more…
Registration is now open and will remain open until space is sold out or the deadline of Monday, Sept. 11th. Once again, we are looking forward to having the European car enthusiast this year’s event. Please visit the DUBFEST WEBSITE to register and for more event information, or grab our recent Discounted Show Flyer (V2.0) available throughout many locations in Southern & Northern California (just click HERE to find a location near you). Thank you for your support and please join us for a fun filled day!