- HS Tuning Exclusive: Corsa Performance Mk7 GTI Catback Exhaust Systems Official Release!
- Tanner Foust GRC Beetle Now Available in Forza Horizon 2
The concept of the cold-air intake is nothing new for the aftermarket tuner. Consider the internal combustion engine as a simple air pump; air is drawn in through the intake, burned with fuel and then released through the exhaust. By simply reducing the restriction of air drawn into the engine will increase the overall efficiency, producing more power.
The ECS XAS System’s do just that and more:
- Replaces restrictive OE airbox and snorkel
- 70mm mandrel bent aluminum pipe
- Choice of hand polish finish or 6 painted colors
- Reduces Intake Air Temperatures
Available online from ECS Tuning Inc at www.ecstuning.com