- ECS Tuning Now Offering Neuspeed Products
- GruvenParts Announces Pre-Buy on Billet Aluminum 1.8T Coolant Flange
Forge Motorsport is pleased to announce the exclusive North American Distribution of the all-new SiliconHoses.com line of universal silicon race parts.
We are proud to present an exciting, all-new range of affordable and readily available, high-quality silicon component hoses that are manufactured from multi-layer, fabric reinforced silicon compound, able to withstand the highest temperatures, pressures, working loads, and abuse.
We carry vacuum tubing, elbows, straights, reducers, couplers, “T” pieces, bellows/hump hoses and reducing bends, in a wide range of diameters from 6.5mm to 102mm with new hoses and sizes being developed continuously. Large stocks allow us to deliver your hose needs the next day if required.
All silicone products are manufactured under the ISO-9001 quality control system, and are subjected to rigorous testing during the development process. Test facilities include:
• Salt spray test chamber
• Ambient temperature burst test chamber
• High temperature burst test chamber
• Low temperature test chamber
• Pulse test chamber
• Elongation test machine
• Low expansion test machine
• Tensile strength test machine
• Ozone exposure test machine
• Full spectrum analysis equipment for rubber compound
• Chemical analysis test bench
With considerable manufacturing, testing, and development facilities, we can also offer the ability to design and manufacture custom and one-off hoses to your required specifications.
All hoses are manufactured with the following specifications unless otherwise specified:
• Hoses with internal diameters from 6mm up to 48mm are of 3 ply construction, and have a wall thickness of 3.5mm.
• Hoses with internal diameters from 49mm up to 83mm are of 4 ply construction, and have a wall thickness of 5mm.
• Hoses with internal diameters from 84mm up to 102mm are of 5 ply construction, and have a wall thickness of 6mm.
• Bellow/hump hoses are 100mm long and have 2 convolutions reinforced with a 3mm diameter stainless steel ring.
• Straight couplers are 75mm long up to 76mm internal diameter, and 100mm long from 80mm to 102mm internal diameters.
• All elbows have equal leg lengths of 63mm up to 12mm internal diameter, 100mm leg -lengths from 13mm internal diameter up to 57mm internal diameter, and 125mm leg lengths from 60mm internal diameter up to 102mm internal diameter.
• Straight reducer hoses are 100mm long up to 57mm internal diameter and 125mm long from 60mm to 102mm internal diameter.
• Straight hoses are 1 meter in length.
• Burst pressures are rated at 4:1 of safe working load. Separate test sheet results available.
We can also offer a wide range of hose joiners and stainless steel worm-drive hose clamps.
The worm-drive hose clamps are made entirely from 18/8 marine quality stainless steel and are universaly regarded as being the highest quality clamp available in the market today. The band threads are pressed in (rather than perforated) which enhances the thread strength and presents a smooth and snag-free band surface to the hose to prevent damage. They are manufactured to the BS5315 standard and have BSI KITEMARK, N.A.T.O., and Lloyd’s Register Approvals for marine, offshore and industrial use.
Hose joiners are manufactured from 14 gauge aluminum alloy to retain their cylindrical shape and they have swaged beaded ends to offer effective and reliable hose sealing. All hose joiners are 75mm in length and are available in outside diameters ranging from 13mm to 102mm (1/2” to 4”).
With large warehouse facilities in Orlando Florida and Gloucester in the United Kingdom, you can be assured of our commitment to supply the best silicon hoses from stock at a highly competitive and best possible price.
With any questions or concerns, or for additional pricing information and custom hose enquiries, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
6536 Pinecastle Blvd.
Orlando Florida 32809