- Gallery: HPerformance’s Volkswagen R32
- ECS Releases High Flow Intercooler Plumbing Options for FSI and TSI Engines
NGP Racing has got the date locked down for the 2008 NGP Dyno day….mark your calenders because you are not going to want to miss this one!
Saturday 8/23/08 – 10am to 5pm
NGP has the honor of hosting the complete APR Motorsport race team here at NGP, and they’ll have all three Koni Challenge 2008 GTI Mk5’s on display. See the real deal, up close and personal. In addition, Quantum Rally Sport and their class-dominating Golf GTI 16v will also be here, and may even take a spin on the rollers! We’ll have something for everyone, with dyno specials, APR chip tuning sales and additional specials announced throughout the day. Pit Beef and refreshments will be available on site. All runs on the dyno and chip upgrades will be done on a first-come first-run basis.
* -FWD – $45 for 2 power pulls and print out
* -RWD – $55 for 2 power pulls and print out
* -Air / Fuel – $15 (tail pipe sniffer only)
APR DPP ECU Specials
* 1. Buy an APR DPP chip and get a second program FREE!
* 2. Buy an APR DPP chip and a second program, and get a LOADED chip FREE! (Anti-theft not included)
This should, without a doubt, be the best dyno day we’ve ever held. Don’t miss it!
NGP Racing’s 2008 dyno day will be held at their Aberdeen, Maryland location, approximately 35 minutes north of Baltimore City and 50 minutes south of Philadelphia. Check the website at www.ngpracing.com for directions and the exact address, or call 410.994.0000 / email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. No tuning or extended dyno times will be available during the dyno day.