- AWE Tuning Releases VW Mk7 Golf R S-Flo Carbon Intake
- Unitronic Performance Software for Golf R and S3 MQB
• High-performance KTM X-Bow two-seater extreme sportscar to be shown at NEC for first time
• Unique show car to appear in sparkling ‘Gleaming White’ bodywork
• Series production scheduled to begin in Graz, Austria during 2008
• Customer order bank for road-legal track car is growing strongly
KTM Powersports AG has confirmed that its stunning new X-Bow sportscar will be exhibited at the Autosport International Racing Car Show starting on 10 January.
The lightweight, high-performance X-Bow marks motorcycle manufacturer KTM’s groundbreaking move into the four-wheeled market, and will be presented to UK driving enthusiasts for the first time finished in the new optional ‘Gleaming White’ bodywork.
The Autosport Show appearance will mark the KTM X-Bow’s fourth major show outing following its world premiere at the Geneva International Motor Show last year, its starring role at the 2007 Middle East International Motor Show in Dubai – where it was voted one of the event’s ‘Top Attractions’ by visitors – and its more recent showing at the end-of-year Bologna Motor Show, in Italy.
The Autosport Show takes place at Birmingham’s NEC from 10-13 January, and visitors will be able to see the new KTM X-Bow on Stand 9450 in Hall 9.
Production scheduled to begin with limited-edition ‘Dallara Series’
With customer orders for X-Bow exceeding all expectations, series production of KTM’s newcomer is scheduled to commence with a run of 100 limited-edition ‘Dallara Series’ models. The special ‘Dallara Series’ will feature extra equipment to boost the track-day sporty potential of X-bow. Subsequently, KTM will produce up to 1000 X-Bow sportscars per year at its new dedicated four-wheeled Centre of Excellence manufacturing facility in Graz, Austria.