- Volkswagen Group Delivers 2.49 Million Vehicles in First Quarter
- Volkswagen Group Delivers Over Nine Million Vehicles in Period to November for First Time
- Video: Why Good Motor Mounts are Important
• New Audi product makes its debut on April 19 in Beijing
• Satellite coordinates have been determined
On April 19, the eve of the Beijing Motor Show, Audi will present a spectacular world premiere: The new Audi Q5 is making its first public appearance in Beijing. It will be unveiled by Rupert Stadler, Chairman of the Board of Management of AUDI AG, at the World premiere of the Audi Q5, Saturday, April 19, 2008, 2 p.m. (CET), at the New Poly Plaza in Beijing.
The world premiere of the Audi Q5 will be broadcast worldwide at http://tv.audi.com/.