- Lamborghini Confirms Roadster Version of Aventador Superveloce
- Super Trofeo North American Competition to Heat up at Watkins Glen
- CBS Sports to Begin Airing Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo North America
• 30% improvement in deliveries around the world
• 61% growth of turnover
• with a 283% leap, the profit reaches 26,4 Million
Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A. has once again beaten a record in the company’s history in the first six months of FY 2007, still in progress (31/12/2007). All of the major indicators – sales, turnover and net profit – have gone up considerably.
This automaker, rich in tradition, located in Sant’Agata Bolognese, Italy, made approximately 30% more international deliveries in this period, equivalent to 1,239 (952) vehicles.
The company also set new records in turnover and net profit. Turnover rose exponentially, by almost 100 million (61.5%), settling at 253.1 (156.7) million.
In terms of profit, the company came even closer to its goal of becoming the most profitable sports car manufacturer. At 26,4 million, its net profit has already clearly passed its record-breaking figure of the entire financial year of 2006, which totalled 18.1 million. The profit increase is 19.5 million for the period. This is an increase of 283 per cent, growing to a total profit of 26.4 million in the first six months of 2007, compared to 6.9 million profit in the first half of 2006.
All of the chief indicators have surpassed both forecasts and market segment growth.