- Hotter Skoda Octavia RS to be Launched in Europe?
- Geneva Auto Show 2014 – Skoda Vision C
- Skoda Rapid Sport Concept Debuts at Wörthersee
ŠKODA will be replacing the current generation Fabia with a new model in the very near future, and they have released a sketch of what consumers can expect to see on dealer’s lots shortly. The upcoming Fabia looks to have taken design elements from their VisionC concept car, as well as elements from ŠKODA motorsport. ŠKODA’s upcoming Fabia will also feature improved handling dynamics, as the car is 3cm lower and 9cm wider than the outgoing model.
Read the full Press Release below.
- New design: the new ŠKODA Fabia takes on design elements from the ŠKODA VisionC show car – expressive, modern and dynamic
- Well balanced: added width and flatter body create harmonious proportions
- Individuality: new, fresh interior design concepts
Mladá Boleslav – Modern, dynamic and emotional; the new ŠKODA Fabia rolls up on the automotive catwalk. The first design sketch shows a young, crisp, urban small car with typical ŠKODA genes and lots of character. This is the first time in a series production vehicle that ŠKODA designers have incorporated elements from the ŠKODA VisionC show car. ŠKODA motorsport has also provided inspiration for the final design. These two foundations combined give the new ŠKODA Fabia more dynamics, passion and emotion. This sharp, new image fuses crystalline shapes and sharp lines with the highest precision. The hatchback model is characterised by well-balanced, tight proportions. The new ŠKODA Fabia is now nine centimetres wider and stands three centimetres lower. In addition, the ŠKODA Fabia now offers a completely new, versatile interior with individual options for customization. The newly developed ŠKODA Fabia is one further achievement in ŠKODA’s largest model campaign in corporate history, once again proving the strength of the brand.