- Volkswagen Takes Holistic Approach to E-Mobility with Launch for Ultra Low Carbon Car
- Volkswagen Teams Up with Discovery Channel for Third Year as Presenting Sponsor of Shark Week
- Update: Failed Fiat Acquisition Plan Included Auto Union Name & Could Still Spell Changes at Volkswagen
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles announced the launch of a new ten point service promise to guarantee high levels of service across the Van Centre network. By shifting focus to a few key areas, the ten point service promise aims to make worship visits as quick and easy as possible to minimize downtime for their customers.
Read the full Press Release below.
- Ten point service promise
- Ensures excellent service levels are maintained across the Van Centre network
- Key features based on customer feedback and experience
- Transparent and clear communication for all servicing and repair work
- Clear pricing and estimates to keep owners informed
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles has launched an innovative new charter that guarantees high service levels across its acclaimed Van Centre network. The promise clearly sets out what customers can expect from their Van Centre every time they visit.
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles understands that time and resources are precious for all customers, which is why the new service promise has been designed to make workshop visits as easy, transparent and hassle-free as possible.
Developed by the Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles aftersales team, the new service promise has evolved from customer feedback and the experiences of Van Centre teams across the country. Focus has been placed on a number of key areas, including: approval of work, transparency of work undertaken and overall level of service.
The Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles ten point service promise
- We will always give you a quote before we start work, so you understand the work required and how much you will pay
- We will advise you if additional work is required, give you a cost estimate and won’t carry it out until you authorise us to do so
- We will guarantee you an appointment within five working days when you book your vehicle in to your local Van Centre
- We will either offer you a courtesy vehicle*, a while-you-wait appointment or a collection-and-return service
- If your vehicle is out of action for over two hours, and still within warranty, we’ll do everything we can to source a like-for-like replacement, or the best alternative*
- If your vehicle breaks down and is recovered to our Van Centre, we will perform an initial diagnosis within a maximum of one working day
- We will fit genuine Volkswagen parts, designed and manufactured to suit your vehicle and maintain optimum performance
- We will give you a two year parts and labour warranty**
- We will fully explain all work carried out,including warranty work and any work paid for by your fleet company or service contract
- We will always wash your vehicle following a service
The new service promise will give customers greater reassurance and confidence in the care they receive from their Van Centre, wherever they’re based in the UK. Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles knows that communication and transparency are vitally important to customers – especially when it comes to planning and budgeting for work. The new service promise ensures that customers will be back on the road in the shortest possible time frame, helping to minimise downtime.
Kevin Rendell, Head of Parts and Service at Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles, said: ‘Our customer service promise is further proof that we continue to put our customers first every time.
‘Businesses rely on their vans and we want to make sure that our customers have peace of mind that their vehicle will continue to perform at its maximum without great amounts of disruption, additional unforeseen costs and without any broken promises. In short, we want our customers to feel like they’re always a valued business partner.’