VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 Lexus is300 up for sale
car is an automatic with e-shift and is just about to turn 70k miles
clean cloth interior, no major damage
i have the CLEAN TITLE in hand. never been wrecked.
car runs and drives great. car just PASSED ny inspection, just had a full alignment done and cleaned MAF sensor. everything feels tight
mods done to the car:
-18" adr rims gunmetal with polished lip, fresh nexen n3000 tires all around.
-kcr lowering springs
-$350 pioneer ipod/bluetooth deck, wired for audio system, entire trunk is dynomatted
-20% tint all around
-35% tint on windsheild
-6k hid in low beam
-12k hid in yellow housing fogs (projects bright/neon yellow color)
-ijdmtoy blue led park lights
-blue led dome light
-badgeless grill with relocated horns so they are not visable
-catback exhaust, cats removed from headers...sounds real good..deep, not ricy or raspy whatsoever, and not TOO loud.
-tokensolutions o2 sensor delete kit ($140). this allows you to run an exhaust with no cats without throwing a check engine light and allows the car to pass obdII emissions test.
-spectre cold air intake with heat shield
-honda fit shorty antenna
there is a small crack in very bottom of drivers side front bumper, small crack in pass. side rear bumper, and only one noticeable ding, all done from previous owner and i never felt the need to replace. other than that, the car looks EXCELLENT when clean. paint shines like new and the car is definitly a head turner.
looking for $9500 or trade for a mk4 jetta or possibly gti with cash added in...open to all offers just no salvages or extreme high mileage cars. i wish i could keep the lex but i need $ badly for college bills so i figured id try to downgrade to something cheaper.
lemme know what you got
thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.