VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

034Motorsport Density Adjustable Upper Control Arm Kit
In stock and ready to ship!!

Eliminate premature inner tire wear from negative camber!!

Fully adjustable upper control arms for the B5 and C5 chassis cars, perfect for those who have lowered their car from OEM ride height and now have excessive camber which causes accelerated tire wear on the street.

Features:

* CNC Machined Billet 6061 construction, Black Anodized Finish
* 034Motorsport Density Inner bushings
* Aurora Spherical Bearings Featuring Teflon Race Lining
* Built in Safety washer to eliminate any chance of the spherical ever separating
* Arm sets ship set to factory OEM length
* Over 5/8" of outward adjustability, adjustable in 1/36" increments, each 1/36 adjustment is approximately .01 degrees for highly accurate adjustments, no tightening creep like you get with a turn buckle
* Adjustments can be easily made by threading out an M6 head allen bolt, the pinch pin stays installed in the upright. A jam nut keeps everything tight once adjusted.

Price: $499

Click here to order!!

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Either of these still in stock?
Which is best? I don't care about cost. Not gunna half ars it...
I still have a couple sets of both left in stock. They are both very high quality, one is not better then the other overall. The difference is the Stern are easier to adjust when setting the camber on the vehicle with the center turn buckle, and the 034 is more difficult. Technically the mechanic doing the alignment can be more precise with the 034 though because they don't get creep when tightening like the Sterns can get. Not a big of a deal though.. I would put either one on my car.. and if I were aligning the car myself I would pick the Sterns.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts