VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well the Valves got smacked in the a3 a few months ago and i finally decided im going to part out my car.

I'll keep it short and to point,

Its a 2007 Audi A3 S-line with 130K miles on the clock, i have many aftermarket parks as well as all the stock parts.

Aftermarket Parts-

Autotech (magnaflow) 3" Catback (15K Miles) SOLD
Catless 3" Downpipe (25K Miles) BROKE
02Q 6-Spd transmission W/ Peloquin LSD (10K miles) 900$ + Shipping
Southbend Stage 2 Daily clutch kit with Lightweight flywheel. (10K) 400$+Shipping (Might do a package deal with tranny and clutch)
BSH Catch Can(10K) SOLD
EvoMS Intake(15K) SOLD
Eurojet red Throttle pipe(10K) SOLD
WRD Coilovers (15K Miles) 250$ + Shipping
BSH Transmission AND Motor mounts (10K on both) 200$+ Shipping for BOTH or 100$+Shipping for either one
Brembo 17Z Big brakes 6-Pot With lines/rotors/pads. paint needs to be re-finished and one bleeder valve screw is stripped. (5K) 600$ +Shipping for the kit.
Audi TT/R8 Steering wheel with Airbag (??K Miles) 600$ +Shipping
Newsouth boost gauge. SOLD
N2MB WOT Box SOLD

MICRO-Can VCDS Cable UNLIMITED VINS - 150$

Anything else you see is up for grabs. full part-out.

Text or PM Me, Wesley @ 925-978-3846

Local pickup is Columbus, MS 39705 (Im betting ill be shipping a lot of this stuff haha)

Pictures:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All weather floor mats available? About the coil overs, how many miles are on them? Did you buy them brand new?
No all weather floor Matt's unfortunately, the coilovers have less than 20k but I'll have to see how the condition of then is, might be one of the later things I sell as I don't have stock suspension to swap

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,617 Posts
No all weather floor Matt's unfortunately, the coilovers have less than 20k but I'll have to see how the condition of then is, might be one of the later things I sell as I don't have stock suspension to swap

I understand. I'll get in touch with you if I think of something else.

Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Boost gauge, intake, catback, throttle pipe,wot box, RNS-E, rear wiper and some misc. Door pieces SOLD! still got parts for sale!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts