VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

· Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Wheel alignment done nice & straight. How she sits on Raceland Primo adjustable coilovers. With rear perches all the way up . And 25mm wheel spacers under spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thank you for the compliment. Just curious I’m averaging 23.5mpg with a lead foot . What kind of mpg are you getting.

· Registered
7,460 Posts
Over the past 10 years/60,000mi my average has been 19mpg, 60% city and 40% highway. City is short trips, lots of stop and go, about 16mpg; highway I am usually in the upper 20s. So it sounds like you’re doing well!

· Registered
7,460 Posts
IME the EPA City estimate (16mpg) is pretty spot-on unless you're stuck in traffic, while it's easy to exceed the EPA Highway estimate (24mpg). I often hit ~28mpg average for road trips at 60-80mph.

· Registered
07 Passat 3.6 4-mo
102 Posts
Picked up a few goodie’s

How well do those Maxton skirts fit and where'd ya get em? I'm trying to find OEM R-Line ones but no luck, and the shipping on OEM R36 stuff from overseas is totally not worth it.
By the way: your car looks awesome 👍

· Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
The maxton skirts fit nice. But it’s definitely not like the oem stuff. Thanks for the compliment. By the way nice build you got!

21 - 40 of 74 Posts