VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

941 - 960 of 962 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
5x100 to 5x112 20mm adapters and 205/40 on the front on 205/45 on the back. Wheels are 8'' wide and 17'' offset 35 maybe?!. On the front there is no room for error(tight fit) and the rear could use a 10mm spacer to make it perfect fitment.

·
Registered
13 Posts
5x100 to 5x112 20mm adapters and 205/40 on the front on 205/45 on the back. Wheels are 8'' wide and 17'' offset 35 maybe?!. On the front there is no room for error(tight fit) and the rear could use a 10mm spacer to make it perfect fitment.
Thanks so much for the answer... :) The Brabus I'm after are finally 17x8j (YAY!) and ET30, so I think it will be tight to fit them without redrilling the PCD to 4x100...:rolleyes: Still need the seller to answer with more pics (so I can see if wheels worth buying or are bent...) and will do some maths and see if they'll fit the Wagon... :)

Cheers, Jaime.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!

Hello from Russia, Moscow :peace:

Short story about my 35i Variant.

Buy it 25.05.11

Now :

In 2014 passat will shoot in the movie)))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQp7vBRxsjc

This movie is a piece of cr*p)))))

2014 buy Hella Heckblende

August 2014 - buy a Treser grill

And now i buy a most rare grill.
Votex grill!

Full info about my passat, if you intrested - http://www.drive2.ru/r/volkswagen/288230376151951780/

Hello from all Russian passat club, from Volga river =)

And from me personally

·
Banned
3,820 Posts
you have to show off that.

I just scored an editiom 1 Passat interior in Germany this weekend. and I will be putting that into the sedan for this show season. maybe I will have to bite the bullet and drop the climatronic into the car at the same time the interior is being redone...:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Do it! I'd love to have an edition 1 interior. Climatronic is a little too electronic for me.

edit: The NOS cluster is more or less unremarkable. The only thing that's worth showing off IMO is the niceness of the plastic screen, which is coming off once I find a cluster with more appropriate mileage. I wish I had a b3 cluster to use. The mismash of fonts is driving me crazy.

941 - 960 of 962 Posts