VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One owner 2001 S4 Avant for sale. Silver, with light gray interior. Excellently maintained by Advanced Autowerks in San Francisco. Manual transmission, 225K highway miles, with a new clutch and turbo at 196K miles (original clutch until then), almost always garaged--looks great. All service records from new are available. Bose audio with Sirius/XM radio (lifetime membership, no monthly fee), heated seats, Audi all-weather floor and cargo area mats. Beautiful interior, no tears to upholstery, non-smoker. Negatives: wheel rash on 3 of 4 rims, Driver door's replaced about 10 years ago (I was hit by an inattentive drive who changed lanes right into me, luckily it was at a relatively slow speed). Otherwise, it is in great shape and is a lot of fun to drive. I just bought a new Audi and don't have the space to store it. I am asking $7500.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Service Records

One owner 2001 S4 Avant for sale. Silver, with light gray interior. Excellently maintained by Advanced Autowerks in San Francisco. Manual transmission, 225K highway miles, with a new clutch and turbo at 196K miles (original clutch until then), almost always garaged--looks great. All service records from new are available. Bose audio with Sirius/XM radio (lifetime membership, no monthly fee), heated seats, Audi all-weather floor and cargo area mats. Beautiful interior, no tears to upholstery, non-smoker. Negatives: wheel rash on 3 of 4 rims, Driver door's replaced about 10 years ago (I was hit by an inattentive drive who changed lanes right into me, luckily it was at a relatively slow speed). Otherwise, it is in great shape and is a lot of fun to drive. I just bought a new Audi and don't have the space to store it. I am asking $7500.
Was hoping to get some more info on the service records as well as some photos of the vehicle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.