VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27,104 Posts
Re: 1/4 mile times sti VS evo 2006 (gtivr4)

No but guys, all I want to know is how fast can I make a Scion with $3,000 in mods. Seriously.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Re: 1/4 mile times sti VS evo 2006 (PineappleMonkey)

Quote, originally posted by PineappleMonkey »
No but guys, all I want to know is how fast can I make a Scion with $3,000 in mods. Seriously.

All I want to know is if there is any evidence at all of any Scions that have ever been faster in any way shape or form than an EVO/STi OR PineappleMonkey's Supra. If so, then we know what that means!

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
Re: 1/4 mile times sti VS evo 2006 (ASDFG)

Quote, originally posted by ASDFG »
All I want to know is if there is any evidence at all of any Scions that have ever been faster in any way shape or form than an EVO/STi OR PineappleMonkey's Supra. If so, then we know what that means!

That's right, it means it's impossible to say definitiely that the Scion isn't a better performer. On any give day, with any given driver...

·
Registered
27,104 Posts
Re: 1/4 mile times sti VS evo 2006 (ASDFG)

Quote, originally posted by ASDFG »

Well since my car has the acceleration equivalent of a slug stuck in salt..I'd say yes to this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.