VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a CAI from this guy about 2 weeks ago, he told me it was shipped and would be here within a week....havent heard from the guy since, no tracking number no confirmation nothing, other people posted as well wanting their parts. this is the kind of **** that makes the vortex so incredibly lame!!! WHY CANT PEOPLE BE HONEST?!?!?!

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Re: 1.8L8vVeeDub i want my parts!!! (BigSkizzy.)

I don't know why people do this
. I work hard for my money as I would think everyone else does.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
Re: 1.8L8vVeeDub i want my parts!!! (golfhm472)

yea, they work hard at conning innocent people. I hope you see your CAI or your money SKizzy

·
Registered
11,405 Posts

Quote, originally posted by BigSkizzy. »
i bought a CAI from this guy about 2 weeks ago, he told me it was shipped and would be here within a week....havent heard from the guy since, no tracking number no confirmation nothing, other people posted as well wanting their parts. this is the kind of **** that makes the vortex so incredibly lame!!! WHY CANT PEOPLE BE HONEST?!?!?!

He shipped it via ground which takes a little longer. This is also why you did not receive a tracking number. It also depends on where he is shipping from as compared to where you are located.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Re: 1.8L8vVeeDub i want my parts!!! (leftcoastvw)

Quote, originally posted by boostin2002 »
bump for an honest local dubber http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

I took this quote from the thread selling the CAI.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Re: 1.8L8vVeeDub i want my parts!!! (junglistVR6)

another quote from that thread for you.
Quote, originally posted by 1.8L8vVeeDub »

waht you expected me to overnight it or something....i'm paying the shipping so i shipped it ground which takes 7-10 days. relax you'll get it!!!!!!!!!!

It is possible that shipping got delayed somehow (storms, truck broke down etc). I got something shipped from Oregon to Maryland from ebay and it took a little longer than expected. try to be calm

·
Registered
15,836 Posts

Quote, originally posted by leftcoastvw »

This is also why you did not receive a tracking number.

hmmmm...... sure?

·
Registered
929 Posts
Re: 1.8L8vVeeDub i want my parts!!! (aqua_blue_pearl_g60)

ugh.. I hate scammers.. I got scammed by a guy in MD a few months ago for 250 bucks. I hope you used paypal, cuz I made the mistake of sending a M.O. and I havent heard from him since.

·
Banned
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

He shipped it via ground which takes a little longer. This is also why you did not receive a tracking number. It also depends on where he is shipping from as compared to where you are located.

so how do you explain him all of the sudden falling off the face of the earth the day after the sale? no replies in his thread, im, or this thread?

·
Banned
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: 1.8L8vVeeDub i want my parts!!! (junglistVR6)

Quote, originally posted by junglistVR6 »

I took this quote from the thread selling the CAI.

how hard is it to lie for a friend or have more than one name on here?

·
Registered
11,405 Posts

Quote, originally posted by BigSkizzy. »

so how do you explain him all of the sudden falling off the face of the earth the day after the sale? no replies in his thread, im, or this thread?

I am not making explanations for anyone, just simply stating things that I have learned when shipping/receiving things via the internet.

·
Registered
384 Posts

Right away, people run the frigging mouths. Let the guy have a chance to send it. Maybe it was on back order, and he was mislead himself, maybe he was drop shipping it from the company that makes it or that he gets it from. There could be a million reasons, but all you weenies are quick to assume that you got "SCAMMED" grow up. Another thing, I buy mostly all my parts from larger companies, or people I know. If you did get sucker in, maybe you deserved it for being gullable. I make sure I know the company or have at least heard of them. If you went thru paypal, no sweat. after a reasonable time frame you will get yor money back. I am sure paypal doesn't just refund people cause it is a few days late. I posted something on here last week for sale, but am thinking about not doing it anymore, cause all you whiney babies will cry if the mailman stops to dog someones mom and your package is late.

·
Registered
7,718 Posts
Re: 1.8L8vVeeDub i want my parts!!! (marcspez)

Quote, originally posted by marcspez »
Right away, people run the frigging mouths. Let the guy have a chance to send it. Maybe it was on back order, and he was mislead himself, maybe he was drop shipping it from the company that makes it or that he gets it from. There could be a million reasons, but all you weenies are quick to assume that you got "SCAMMED" grow up. Another thing, I buy mostly all my parts from larger companies, or people I know. If you did get sucker in, maybe you deserved it for being gullable. I make sure I know the company or have at least heard of them. If you went thru paypal, no sweat. after a reasonable time frame you will get yor money back. I am sure paypal doesn't just refund people cause it is a few days late. I posted something on here last week for sale, but am thinking about not doing it anymore, cause all you whiney babies will cry if the mailman stops to dog someones mom and your package is late.

Might want to read the post. It was off this guys car so it was back ordered or dropped shipped. You might try to read the post before spouting off.

·
Banned
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: 1.8L8vVeeDub i want my parts!!! (RavinJetta)

Quote, originally posted by RavinJetta »

Might want to read the post. It was off this guys car so it was back ordered or dropped shipped. You might try to read the post before spouting off.

AMEN!!!!

·
Registered
2,021 Posts

This is BS. I ship stuff ground all the time, and I get a tracking number each time.
The longest it takes for UPS to send ANYTHING ANYWHERE in the CONUS is 6 days.
I'm not taking sides here, just pointing out that ground orders also can be tracked.
Hope it works out for everyone.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts