VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the end stages of full rebuild/refresh and BT Upgrade. I need to find G12 cooling/water hose diagram so I can replace all the hoses. I have no access to a Bentley manual and I’ve searched high and low online to find it ,to no avail. Any link to where I can find it for no cost would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,286 Posts
Do you have Amazon, everyone does, maybe not prime. Bentley manual is a priceless investment along with a vcds cable or obd11.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have Amazon, everyone does, maybe not prime. Bentley manual is a priceless investment along with a vcds cable or obd11.

Do you ever contribute anything useful? I have vagcom I’m experienced tuning and building VW, just been in pieces for the last 5 months. During which my Ross tech VCDS went missing. Thanks for your input.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22,286 Posts
Sounds like you're the one who should be contributing i guess. My bad oh great wondrous and Knowledge Master.

·
Registered
10 Posts

AAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD there you go again.. For someone who supposedly has been around as long as you have, you sure barely ever have valid input. Whats this, the 3rd time in a matter of a couple weeks where you say something but nothing at the same time? Then when you get called out for your douchery, you get all butt hurt :screwy: If you started these forums helping people, I suggest continue to do that, unless you are in fact only replying to people just to get your post counter up. if that's case, then your pretty lame.

·
Registered
22,286 Posts
AAAAAAANNNNNDDDDD there you go again.. For someone who supposedly has been around as long as you have, you sure barely ever have valid input. Whats this, the 3rd time in a matter of a couple weeks where you say something but nothing at the same time? Then when you get called out for your douchery, you get all butt hurt :screwy: If you started these forums helping people, I suggest continue to do that, unless you are in fact only replying to people just to get your post counter up. if that's case, then your pretty lame.
I see you're equally as useless with 10 posts of nonsense.

Nice Troll.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts