VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there wondering if any one can help.. I'm currently installing a 20vt into my mk1 golf, the thing is i've got the engine in the bay and now i'm installing all the pipework,
I'm really struggling to fit the oil lines to and from the turbo don't know if any one has any diagrams, etka etc of the oil lines and there placements this would be a great help
cheers Chris.....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers guys the issue i have is the location of the two pipes on the top of the turbo
(Ko4 from 2000 S3) i'm ok with the return to the sump/oil pan and the water pipe to the back of the block.. just where the posisioning of the two pipes on the top of the turbo I know it's prob pretty simple but any help would be great cheers.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
The coolant Feed for the Turbo is done Via the back of the block with a Banjo style connection, then the Coolant return is fed into the top hose of the radiator.

The Oil is fed via the top of the oil filter housing to the top of the turbo, Then returned to the Oil pan.

I wouldn't be able to tell you WHAT hole does what on the turbo, i have no experience at all with that turbo.

Though, looking at this picture, it may give you an idea, the coolant is installed on the inside, and the oil is on the outside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.