VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i have Golf mk2 AGU.The car sometimes start hard, big smoke then works for 3-4 min and then start choking and then dies.And then when i try to start it again it won't because i think is full of fuel.I was thinking there is no spark but i got spark at all plugs.I bought new NGK spark plugs,but after 2-3 start they got black.What can cause overfueling?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
unplug your maf, see if it runs better

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
with the maf unplugged?
Is the check engine light on?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Swing by an o reilly auto parts and report back with the codes.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
you are correct, sounds like a vac leak, change your oil asap before driving much farther. It is most likely full of gas and that will ruin your motor.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now when I start the car, the engine starts and as the RPM gauge goes up, it just goes right back down, the car shuts off, as if it can not stay on, sometimes its starts, but 95% of the time it needs more than 1.I know i have one hose that is not connected to anywhere it seems it it coming from the side of the turbo i think i can't look it very well.I think it is a turbo ventilation because i have connected N75 properly.My EVAP is also removed and vacuum are tapped.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I fixed the wrong hose it was vacuum for the boost pressure to N75 now is connected right.But the car still dies after start if and accelerate car is working ok, but will not idle.I forgot to tell you i had removed the EVAP canister.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.