VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parting out the collection. All rims are alloys in some shape or another.

All rims are 4x108 rims.

Located in Sudbury:

14" 16-spoke Ronal OE Audi 4000 rims... painted gunmetal black, although have some chipping. Includes winter tires with a season left on them, and a brand new full-size matching spare on a different rim (14" Audi 90 alloy rim) - $100 obo

14" 16-spoke Ronal OE Audi 4000 rims... white/grey, although have some chipping. Includes all-season tires (185/60R14 iirc) with a couple seasons left- $150 obo

Located in Norwood:
14" Audi alloy rims (various styles)... sold in matching sets of 4... $80/set (discount on multiple sets). Some with tires, some without.

15" aftermarket rims (knockoff of BBS RA weeve pattern... looks like a 2-piece rim, but it's not). Not in the best condition paint-wise, but good otherwise. $120. (One currently has a tire mounted... 195-50R15 iirc... can include, or can remove)

Yes, I have a lot of rims... and it's time they moved on to someone else who can use them.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heading to the GTA this Saturday. Any of the first 3 items on the list ("Located in Sudbury") can be brought down with me.

I'll be slightly north of the GTA, around the Orangeville area. Interested parties need to email me by Friday evening at the latest to arrange. I will only be down for a few hours, then heading back north.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Going to be in the Norwood area this weekend. Anyone who wants some 14" Audi rims (and one set of 15" Audi rims remaining), let me know asap. Selling the collection.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have lots of them... all now located in Norwood Ontario... and I can't ship any of them. (Sorry... I live 6 hours from them... and really don't want the hassle of making my father deal with shipping them for me).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts