VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting the following fault codes on my '15 GSW.: Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor Bank 1 Sensor 1(already replaced last holiday season under warranty) MIL light comes on occasionally but goes out if I put miles on the car.

Fuel Temperature Sensor A Circuit High (new)

Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor 1 Circuit High (new)

EGR Temperature Sensor A Circuit High (new)

Glow plug light blinking at first startup of the day. After initial start with the glow plug light blinking, I'll shut off and restart the car and the light goes out as normal.

Any ideas what I'm in for? I only have around 58k on the car and have owned it less than a year. I'm starting to get annoyed because this will be my 4th time in less than a year to put the car in the shop for the MIL.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Quick update: VW dealer says they think it is an electrical connection issue somewhere and not necessarily a component issue. They have a call in to VWoA to see what they have to say.

I will add this... I had my sunroof drain recall completed the last time I had my car in for an oil change. Since I got the car back, the SXM radio will randomly change stations and change my presets. I don't know if there's a ground wire somewhere that could have effected by the recall fix, it's just something I thought of as an issue.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Sad to see not a whole lot of love on the boards for the TDI.

Did they mention anything about rodent damage?

Was this all covered by dieselgate warranty?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sad to see not a whole lot of love on the boards for the TDI.

Did they mention anything about rodent damage?

Was this all covered by dieselgate warranty?
It is! they didn't mention anything about rodent damage and it was covered under warranty thankfully! drove the car almost 300 miles over the weekend and there were no issues.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.