VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

· Registered
9,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we all know what BBS rims look like, and to be fair no other OEM 15" wheels allowed either.....

since i've never had anything other than OEM wheels on my cars...here's a pic of what some 15" panasports would look like on my car

· Registered
22,538 Posts
Re: 15" wheels only pic post (username)

yeah I have bbs rims now... but this is what she was like pre-accident

post-accident

postx2-accident post-fix

ps. youll never escape the BBS

pss. panas look really really hot on mk2's... my friend has a set on his race car and he has another set that he's trying to complete that have the centers painted gunmetal with the lips left silver.... super hott!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by danny_16v at 5:42 PM 11-16-2004

· Registered
11,206 Posts
Re: (Deuce34)

Quote, originally posted by Deuce34 »
IMO the perfect size wheel for the mk2. just suits the car size.

i agree.

Resizing pics make them look like crap......oh well

· Registered
19,774 Posts
Re: (Deuce34)

Quote, originally posted by Deuce34 »
IMO the perfect size wheel for the mk2. just suits the car size.

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif IMHO, Anything bigger takes the focus off of the car itself and puts it towards the wheels. It also makes the car look like a wagon.

· Registered
6,514 Posts
Re: (GLI_driver_found)

just beautiful

these are primax's (so i'm told) that i've had for awhile now, they are also for sale

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Re: (Big Dac With Fries)

i agree with the deuce and the dac, 14s look good, 15s look perfect, anything else just looks bad to me. (*extremely sarcastic tone*: that 18" pic post is my mcdonald's right now, i'm lovin' it!)

Modified by reddragongti at 6:16 PM 11-16-2004

· Registered
22,538 Posts
Re: (aceclimber722)

I disagree... 16x9's look great!!! But you need to be hardcore to pull em off and go low.
And some rally looking 17"s look really nice on a low slammed golf. Jetta's dont seem to pull them off quite as well.
But overall
15"s own in the mk2 category

· Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
34,875 Posts
Re: 15" wheels only pic post (username)

I've had some wheels

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.