VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,418 Posts
Anybody who is buying these wheels from this retard has BALLS. I'd never put out money like that and trust that somebody with the intelligence of a wall will ship them to you.

Op, both of your threads are funny. Good work on making me smile. Thank you! :wave:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
When I was texting with you and you said you went to your storage area to get the offset, you told me they were 20. Here you just said they were 30. You also said you were going back to take more pics and you sent me the same one you have here which is also the same one you have posted in your other thread. That is why you haven't heard back from me.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
when i was texting with you and you said you went to your storage area to get the offset, you told me they were 20. Here you just said they were 30. You also said you were going back to take more pics and you sent me the same one you have here which is also the same one you have posted in your other thread. That is why you haven't heard back from me.
yeah just opened the box today on the last set and guess what offset is 30. So f off..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.