VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
December 5th 2007, Alex Ahmad was driving until a bank robber fleeing police hit him head on in the opposite lane.

Even after all these years, I am still speech over the video of this horrific crash

May Alex Ahmad RIP

· Registered
90,007 Posts
May he RIP.

It always baffles me how you can simply be minding your business and something like this comes out of no where.

A few years ago, my high school classmate was traveling on an interstate down south when a loose wheel and tire came though his windshield and killed him. He left behind a young daughter. Just sad.

· Registered
49,809 Posts
May he RIP.

It always baffles me how you can simply be minding your business and something like this comes out of no where.

A few years ago, my high school classmate was traveling on an interstate down south when a loose wheel and tire came though his windshield and killed him. He left behind a young daughter. Just sad.
A great guy I used to work with lost his son because an idiot with a trailer lost it and it careened into his driver's door. Why was he an idiot? Because the trailer accepted a 2" hitch ball but the guy had a 1 7/8" ball, so he "made up the difference" with duct tape.

I wish I could say I was kidding. For some ridiculous reason no charges were filed. :mad:

· Registered
402 Posts
even though the cops are chasing a bank robber this could of been handled differently and this person could of been alive...i never understand the car chases that cops do.like why cant they just send an unmarked car and follow them to a point where they eventually have to stop and then wait till this said person gets out or even goes somewhere then call back up and and surround the person.not only are these cars chases are bad but a person flying down the road going 100+ passing a bunch of people and blowing red lights its like cops really want them to kill innocent people just to add more charges on said person while everyone else has to suffer from the consequences.

· Premium Member
Luft und Wasser
286 Posts
Holy hell I remember this and that exact image of the crash has always been in my brain, though I've forgotten the names and circumstances. Even more strange I've always remembered an Altima was involved but forgot about the Supra. People are f*cking scum.

· Registered
8,262 Posts
Damn. I forgot about this. It just occurred to me that 15-20 years ago we had a run of really grotesque vehicle crash pics and videos hit the internet. Doesn't seem to happen anymore thankfully. The other one burned in my memory is the stills of the girl that drove her father's sports car into a tollbooth.

· Registered
402 Posts
Blaming the cops for someone randomly deciding to aim for a car in the opposite direction of travel 3 lanes over. Neat
lets think logical real quick...if the cops didnt chase him..that dude he crashed into would of been alive.ive watched alot of car chases and it all ends the same way a bunch of cops chasing 1 guy and these people are flying down the road going around people and zig zaging trying to get away from cops and then 99% of the time it always ends with someone either running through a light and the person running away crashes into 1 guy or multiple cars injuring everyone all for what because hes running away from "Cops".why do innocent people have get hurt for this situation....send a unmarked car to follow them at a distance till they stop somewhere and bam you got the guy.

· Registered
6,663 Posts
Here's the thread on Supraforums.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts