VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I took my wife's 2.0FSI Sportline to my favourite non VW mechanic on Monday for the 15k km service. It cost $350.
I was just wondering what other people had paid for the 15k km service.

· Registered
1,978 Posts
Re: 15k GolfV service cost (benst)

$0.00
VW pay servicings for the first three years if your company is on their list of "approved companies" and you have a letter from HR saying you are entitled to a company car.
Suits me http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Banned
1,798 Posts
Re: 15k GolfV service cost (59Bugto05Golf)

On my old Mk4 1.6 the first 12 month service cost around $80. The second annual service costs around $150, then $80 and so on.
I would assume, being the same engine, that this would be the cost. This cost was per VW dealership servicing (Bankstown (they then moved to Botany making it inconvenient for me) and then Parramatta VW).

· Banned
1,798 Posts
Re: 15k GolfV service cost (59Bugto05Golf)

Quote, originally posted by 59Bugto05Golf »

Where was the service carried out?

I would say at his workshop, per his hands, as he states that he did the service, as a wild Guess?

· Registered
784 Posts
Re: 15k GolfV service cost (ABrz...)

Quote, originally posted by ABrz... »

I would say at his workshop, per his hands, as he states that he did the service, as a wild Guess?

If you know where that is on the Northern Beaches...can you or anyone else kindly tell me! Cos it ain't listed on the website

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.