VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so this engine WAS what i was going to put on my mk1 caddy project but it just so happend that my friend "modstyle" give me his old engine from his G60 ....
so i am not going to use this engine anymore..... its a 1.8 16v it has 93k and i have some accessories that come whit it to... i would like to get would prefer local pick up but i am willing to shippe at buyers expense....SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Modified by wob2541 at 10:17 PM 9-22-2008

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
fs : 1.8 16V ENGINE

ok so this engine WAS what i was going to put on my mk1 caddy project but it just so happend that my friend "modstyle" give me his old engine from his G60 ....
so i am not going to use this engine anymore..... its a 1.8 16v it has 93k and i have some accessories that come whit it to... i would like to get $340 O.B.O i would prefer local pick up but i am willing to shippe at buyers expense....

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (foxnut88)

Quote, originally posted by foxnut88 »
considering 16v swap into an 88 fox .not enough stress in my life.all I need for swap is ecu and wiring harness???????anybody done this before?????
wrong forum
this is the for sale ......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.