VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
12,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havent driven the R32 since January 21st. Been in Afghanistan and have decided to Take R & R back home in CT. SO if anyone happens to be around July 3rd in RI, a bunch of us are cruising up to Misquamicut providing the weather is nice of course.

So trying to make a fun day out of it, not just the beach. if anyone is around that day you should stop by gimme a call at 203-710-0678, yes this is my cell and yes im an idiot for posting it. If the Army has taught me anything its that My Social Security number is no longer secret, lol

· Registered
208 Posts
Hah i hope you have better luck then my bro!

I just got back from Iraq a few weeks ago. My wife was suppose to take my car to the shop and get it painted while i was gone because i had that amazing TR pealing clearcoat problom. Long story short she took it when i got home. Its not day 16 of leave and i still dont have it back :banghead:

· Registered
12,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Seask,

My car friends are thinking of switching it to the 11th. I think im still gonna go, i jsut wanna drive this car and have a good time. If you're still interested come the 3rd, lemme know. Ill update this thread or PM you. My cell is 203-710-0768, Txt me.

Just realized your in Mass, not sure exactly where that is but if its closer to cruise elsewhere, lemme know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.