VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the guy say any required bodywork...which i gonna have him do shave hatch, bet out some dent, fix some rust...this is for painting inside and outside and engine bay...good deal?

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Re: $1700 for best paint and body work... (16v po boy)

sounds like a good deal, but is the work gonna be good?

·
Registered
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: $1700 for best paint and body work... (saved_GLX)

The guy say don't worry he does good poop...sand everything down, etc...that why he cant lower da price...cost da paint alone is $1100...blah blah...i know it jsut his words...

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Re: $1700 for best paint and body work... (87GolfKart)

I'd ask to see some of his work. Just to be sure. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Re: $1700 for best paint and body work... (87GolfKart)

yea sumthin is wrong with that guy--- paint alone is an easy 500$ foe medium quality goods. and well just the rear hatch is bout 5 hrs. and the engine bay? well thats a painters nightmare, all that old oil, wires, tiny poop to tape and or take off, etc.etc.etc. just beware. id check out some of his other work first.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Re: $1700 for best paint and body work... (16v po boy)

I dun agree wit you po boy, cuz dis doode muz be rippin' dis muff ucka off dawg, i tellin' you Gee, think about dat shizz.. jus my tew sents y0.

·
Registered
6,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: $1700 for best paint and body work... (97GLXVR6)

Well i kinda stripped da car already too..but he said good paint is $700...best paint is $1100...i kinda unsure cuz my friend's dad who does these poop for a living say $1000 for paint...but yeah i think amma ask to see some of his work...maybe i should talk to my friend's dad...his dad does good work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.