VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys? I'm new to the VW world, coming from the JDM land, so I'm sure you'll be hearing me ask a lot of dumb questions 馃榿.

I just picked up a '19 Tiguan SE and have been looking for a trunk mat that fits both the 5 and 7 seater. Does anyone make this? I haven't had much luck looking through Google except seeing the Atlas trunk mat which is the style I'm looking for.

Not even sure if this exists but I figured I'd ask here.

Registered
i just bought the weather tech trunk mat for the 7 seater with the 3rd row seat down they make trunk mats for the 5 seater the seven seater and the 7 seater with the third row seat down.i paid $109 plus tax and shipping. i saw at costco a Michelin trunk liner for$30 that you cut to size.I just bought the sheep skin seat cover from costco $60

Registered
The WeatherTech are nice for the first year or two but they start to get bent out of shape after that. I wish Tuxmat would make something for the trunk. Ideally something that went up along the wheel well sides because that's where a lot of the noise comes from in our vehicles and it could block some of that out. I'm about to buy one of the generic ones off of AliExpress because they look pretty nice and they are cheap.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts