VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
590 Posts
Re: 1968 dumpster **** $1500 (autobahmer)

i would like to know excatly what is rusty? what do the pans look like? what do the heater channels look like? what is the interior like? its been stored for how long wht is gas like is brake system in good shape? i looked at it on the samba and none of this info is there either. sweet ride

· Banned
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: 1968 dumpster **** $1500 (wantvwnow)

hey bro, it's $1500 for a running car that is 40 years old. obviously you really want a civic.
needs a master cylinder and someone riding shotgun with a shotgun to be gangsta
pan needs some attention behind the passenger seat and in the battery area and that's about it. body wise, it has some fender rust. easy if you know what you are doing.

Modified by autobahmer at 12:25 PM 3-23-2010

· Registered
590 Posts

i really liked the car and the price was good i was just trying to find out what it might need. it was a good price for a good car. but as it usally works on here sombody turns stupid. never mind i guess i will leave my money at home take care of biz in chicago would have loved to have it. guess you never wanted to sell it anyways

· Banned
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: 1968 dumpster **** $1500 (wantvwnow)

Quote, originally posted by wantvwnow »
i really liked the car and the price was good i was just trying to find out what it might need. it was a good price for a good car. but as it usally works on here sombody turns stupid. never mind i guess i will leave my money at home take care of biz in chicago would have loved to have it. guess you never wanted to sell it anyways

if you were really coming to chicago and you really wanted the car, you'd come see it so please save the "your an *******" for someone else.

Modified by autobahmer at 12:12 AM 3-24-2010

· Banned
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

omg almost sold bump,..............but probably not. guess i'll see but blowing this isht up would be fun. think about it, when the hell do you ever get to blow up a car?.......and it's legal

· Banned
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: 1968 dumpster **** $1500 (Wilbur the pig)

Quote, originally posted by clcurtis42 »
so whats wrong with the inside that you don't want to post pics?
\
nothing. it's a 40 year old car with the stock interior that looks younger than it is. it's nothing special and it's nothing worth seeing. do you realize it's a running car for $1500? seriously, go try to find any running car (not to mention it's a 40 year old classic) for under $3000.
Quote, originally posted by Wilbur the pig »

lol

they deserve it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.