VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Overall pretty solid 1970 Bay Window for sale in Central Illinois! Door tracks good, all seats are there but need recovered. The frame is freaky clean. NO ENGINE but they are a dime a dozen at swap meets. Does have some rust on the bottom edge of the sides, floor is super clean everywhere but dies have rust on the driver side. I've seen many vans as daily drivers at shows less clean than this. Bays are going up, get one worth restoring before they catch up with the split windows. Clean title. $2900.
217-417-7196

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Overall pretty solid 1970 Bay Window for sale in Central Illinois! Door tracks good, all seats are there but need recovered. The frame is freaky clean. NO ENGINE but they are a dime a dozen at swap meets. Does have some rust on the bottom edge of the sides, floor is super clean everywhere but dies have rust on the driver side. I've seen many vans as daily drivers at shows less clean than this. Bays are going up, get one worth restoring before they catch up with the split windows. Clean title. $2900.
217-417-7196

Here she is

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.