VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I’m currently restoring a 1973 Audi 100 Coupé S. This car was imported from France 10 years ago to the US and my wife purchased it from the Local Audi Dealership in Naples, FL. It turns out one day I stop by to service another car and while I was waiting on the Service Department I spotted this great Coupé in the middle of their showroom. My father had a blue one when I was a kid. My wife contacted the dealership and purchased it as a Christmas present for me, that made the last Christmas the best one of all!

I drove it for two days and then decided to redo the interior. We purchased real leather, interior carpet and alcantara from a company out of Germany with efforts to maintain the car mostly German made or with products “Made in Germany” and off we went. All the wood trim and dash was professionally restored since it was bleached from the sun. We made a custom speaker cover for the rear in real wood matching the color of the interior with details matching the exterior color of the car.
The car is almost done and I can’t wait to drive it! Here are some photos.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Great story. How does this thread not have any responses? Absolutely one of the prettiest cars to come out of the 70's.
The picture of the red car next to the primered car - which one is the subject of this thread? And are they both yours?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts