VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

I was wondering if anyone can guide me on selling a 1974 VW Beetle thats convertible. Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I am thinking about selling the vehicle to a demographic that is serious about doing a restoration and that truly love working on that specific car.

Thank you!

·
Registered
124 Posts
This Beetle forum is for the Beetles that came after the so-called New Beetles 1998-2010. You want the "Air-Cooled" Section. That said, the '74 convertible is a Super Beetle -- meaning it has McPherson front struts. Your best bet is to place an ad in the classified. You might as well state what needs attention, where and how much rust there is, and if you have a clean title. You will be asked those questions. Anyone interested will find you if you place the ad in the right spots. If you have a specific question, go to the "Air-Cooled" section, and there will be folks to help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This Beetle forum is for the Beetles that came after the so-called New Beetles 1998-2010. You want the "Air-Cooled" Section. That said, the '74 convertible is a Super Beetle -- meaning it has McPherson front struts. Your best bet is to place an ad in the classified. You might as well state what needs attention, where and how much rust there is, and if you have a clean title. You will be asked those questions. Anyone interested will find you if you place the ad in the right spots. If you have a specific question, go to the "Air-Cooled" section, and there will be folks to help.
Thank you for the help!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts