VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its time to let my GTI go to a new owner. Its an original no a/c, no p/s car, with 137,000 miles(yes, the odometer does work!), is white with blue interior. It has brand new tires, full AVO coilovers, new front brakes, the engine has all new gaskets, a hydraulic big valve head, hoses, belt, timing belt, idle air control valve, wires, transmission mount, rear motor mount, passanger motor mount with a polyurethane insert, cap, rotor, plugs, O2 sensor, the cooling system was flushed recently, shift linkage has new bushings and rods, a ported dual outlet exhaust manifold, TT dual downpipe, TT high flow cat, TT 2.25 exhaust. Emissions was done recently as well with flying colors. Now the bad, the emissions station broke the e-brake handle, should be an easy fix, its just the insides jumped out with the spring tension. There is a crack across the windshield and the mount for the passanger headlight is broken, it sits just fine, but kinda wobbles a little at night. Also, the passanger taillight is broken and below it there is a small dent, which is rusting a little. There is also a dent behind the drivers flare, with rust and the flare is split. The only other rust is from road rash, mainly in front of the rear fender flares. The body is very straight though. Otherwise, the car runs great and is very fun to tool around town in. I'm asking $1700 obo, if you have any questions or want more pictures, just let me know.

· Registered
141 Posts
hey andy the place where your pics are ...wants me to sign in...so i can't look at the pics i live in arvada.co so maybee just coming down to look at her would bee better ...let me know ...egg

Modified by darthegg at 6:09 PM 7-15-2003

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.