VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 1983 VW Rabbit GTI, this car has 127,000 original miles and runs great. This is what I have put new on the car new plugs and wires, new battery and alternator, new driver side wheel bearing, new driver side fender, new driver side window crank {goes up and down real nice}, new driver side door handle with key, new tires, euro bumpers {the front corner has a tiny crack in the seam}, and a new hatch strut. This is what is done to the car the body is flat black, blue interior with a small rip on pass. seat, tinted windows {street legal}, lowered with bilstein shocks {not to low still got to be able to drive it}, rear tail light conversion to small tail lights with the heckleband in between, BBS wheels, techtonics down pipe and exhaust. Now this is what comes with the car at the time of purchase passenger side fender {brand new}, a set of snowflake wheels and a 2.0 motor and tranny that runs and whatever else I have laying around that I can find. I think that’s it if I find more stuff i'll let you know when u call me. This car does run good but is not flawless after all this is 25 yrs. old so here goes there's a tiny tiny bit of rust in the rear next to the exhaust and a tiny tiny bit on the driver side but I don’t think it's all the way through and there’s a small oil leak coming from the valve cover you can smell it burning on the manifold when u drive and u can see it around the valve cover but it's not like a drip or nothing so that’s how small it is, other than that it runs great I enjoy driving it a lot it is a lot of fun to drive. Please call whenever, my phone is always on. Thank you .
Kevin (860) 428-7252
[email protected] Please mail me for pics.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts