VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

++++++++SOLD+++++++++its a 1986 saab 900 turbo almost 160,000 miles on it just did all fluids and new battery and alternator. it does have some rust on the doors,inside below the seal. it is all stock besides an air filter,and upgraded shocks my older brother put on. also has new oem shift nob. its a 5 speed 16 valve turbo 4 cyl heated leather seats power window and sunroof stock head unit and an equalizer. it had a pager for the alarm a saabguard alarm but the alarm is disconnected,can be re-connected, it was too sensitive ie touch it and it goes off. 2 sets of wheels, the second set has curbage the set on it is fine. has factory hella fogs mounted on top of the bumper. my brother baught this car in 1986 and then he gave it to us in 2000 with 40k miles on it. it has a clean title and the only thing i know it needs is the passenger window motor driver side was replaced. and the ac doesnt work i think it just needs to be recharged. and it eventually will need a master cylender the saab tech said he thinks it is leaking fluid internally and it would cost around 100 for the part. so the onlything that does is makes the clutch very stiff. other than that it runs perfect and is a nice car it has always been garaged,waxed and washed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.