VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
61 - 76 of 76 Posts
Discussion starter · #62 ·
Discussion starter · #65 ·
finally towed the car to another shop Sunday, so we can finished the 1.8T swap, all is left to do is the electronics, the car start and runs, but he is too rich, have to finalized the wiring too, really hope to run it this summer, it's a shame it took 2 years to swap an engine :banghead::banghead::banghead:

This summer?

You know it´s September? :laugh: Summer´s almost gone...unfortunately...:(

But don´t worry...take your time....I need myself a average more than 3 years to build a car...so it´s no shame to need some more time.

Important is......it has to be GOOD work! :thumbup:

So keep on! No matter if this summer or the next. :thumbup:

Discussion starter · #69 ·
This summer?

You know it´s September? :laugh: Summer´s almost gone...unfortunately...:(

But don´t worry...take your time....I need myself a average more than 3 years to build a car...so it´s no shame to need some more time.

Important is......it has to be GOOD work! :thumbup:

So keep on! No matter if this summer or the next. :thumbup:
Well my friend, told me that the car should be ready in two weeks, if nothing major is found in the wiring, if so the car should be ready by September 20th, and summer officially end September 21st, right :rolleyes:

Discussion starter · #72 ·
I imagine you guys have been getting similar weather to us in Maine-Hot as hell? Because if so, it looks like summer wants to hang around for quite a while.
Yeah the summer has been hot and humid up here, but we all know that can change quickly...

Now i have to find a smaller battery to fit under the hood. anyone know if 310cca is enough??

61 - 76 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.