VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1989 VW Fox 2 door. It has tan interior / maroon exterior and some custom stereo speaker inserts in the door cards and lower front floor side kicks (Currently no radio). It has 139,000 miles on the odometer and the speedometer and trip meter and odometer all still work. It has been wired for power windows and I've yet to address a loose electrical connection so currently not operational. It has a Momo steering wheel, a Techtonics Tuning exhaust, aftermarket wing (Wings West brand), Autobahn ground effects kit, Neuspeed springs and Boge Turbogass shocks/struts. It sits on TSW Hockenheim wheels with new rubber 195/50/15 Toyo Extensa HP 2 all season tires. New R1 Concepts 10.1 drilled and slotted rotors (upgraded from a Scirocco) and semi metallic pads.

Other recent repairs that have been done are new plug wires, spark plugs, distributor cap, distributor rotor, manifold gasket, new fuel relay switch, newly rebuilt fuel sending unit ,in tank fuel pre pump, fuel filter, gas tank, ignition coil, air filter, oil filter (fresh oil change), radiator flush using VW specific antifreeze, AC compressor belt, new timing belt and tensioner kit, and a new battery. I just got the car inspected on 11/10/20 and have logged less than 200 miles on the new tires and repairs(will continue to increase as time passes while I enjoy the Fox. I am not sure what the car is worth but I do know what I have into it. I am going to place a price in the ad because it is required. I'll say loosely $9999 OR best reasonable offer (BRO is more realistic) because I'm not sure what I am actually sitting on in terms of value. The car is by no means mint condition but with some TLC this could be someone's trophy. The wheels and ground effects are extremely rare as well as the Brazilian Fox itself. They are becoming a great piece of VW history and have a true fan base. Please PM me for any inquiries or offers. I can send pics and thanks for reading.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.