VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
Still having issues with it running hot water temps? What else does it need?

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Has new radiator and twin fan, and runs just fine. The 16V temp sensor on the head reads a bit higher than the stock plumbed sensor. Wish I figured that out before buying all the new parts.... :banghead:

Things I would do if I were finishing this project. Roll fenders, install coilovers, paint. Install the smaller charger pulley (comes with purchase) and tune the cam, ignition timing. Drive it!

·
Registered
1990 Corrado G60 with 9A 16V swap
3 Posts
Has new radiator and twin fan, and runs just fine. The 16V temp sensor on the head reads a bit higher than the stock plumbed sensor. Wish I figured that out before buying all the new parts.... :banghead:

Things I would do if I were finishing this project. Roll fenders, install coilovers, paint. Install the smaller charger pulley (comes with purchase) and tune the cam, ignition timing. Drive it!
Purchased, and on it! Coil-overs installed. Front air damn installed. TT 2.5" with dual Borlas on order. Looking for a hood -- damn that hail! Painting will follow that. Rolling fenders pending. Pully will be changed with the next oil service on the swapped engine. Chasing down information on the cam, timing, and tuning -- more posts on this on the way!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.