VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not big and flashy but awesome bones and a great car!Car has been a daily driver for 3 years now and it is amazing in the snow and overall super smooth runner. Has the snow tires on the stock basket weaves and I have a set of all season tires on some aftermarket black wheels.

Quietest 30 year old car I've ever driven. There are times when I don't know the engine is running it is so smooth and quiet.

Maintenance records from everything I've done since owning it. There were a few items needing addressed when I bought it, CV boots, leaking hoses, shift linkage, brake booster etc. More recently; I replaced the brakes and rotors a few months ago, oil change was due last month and was completed.

Nearly everything works. Heated seats and mirrors; power windows, cruise control; air conditioning; seat slide and tilt; sunroof slide and tilt; even the MFA still tells the mileage, economy and all. The only things non operational that I can think of is the locking differential.

Interior is in amazing condition. No torn seats, or burn marks, no foul odors. There is only a very warp spot on the dash by the vent. Even has all four original floor mats. Upgraded stereo, usb/bluetooth, that works amazingly well, sub, amp the full setup, it sounds terrific. No dash error lights, no leaky sunroof, this car is in great shape.

Only selling due to too many cars (3 mkI VWs) and my gal telling me how to live my life. Actually, this was her car and she loved it and she is one high maintenance bitch who is very demanding and likes her luxury.

Sadly, there is some bad I will list it. The Yakima load bar plastic covers are cracked, head light squirt tank has a crack and won't hold fluid. Small dent left rear corner below the tail light and some rock chips in the paint (but this is a galvanized body so there is no rust). The badging, “quattro” and “80” emblems came off. Still have the 80 emblem but not the quattro.

Car is in Ogden, UT and ready to be shown.
Thanks for looking

Since I don't know how this site accepts pics, I'll link to somewhere that I do.

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/ve...144k-ng-engine-ut-$5500-2992850/#post25441343

1 - 1 of 1 Posts